Saturday, August 2, 2008

Operation Aborted

Few minutes back I tried to open Memories!!! using IE7. It took its own sweet time to open. It took eons to show my sweetheart to me. And after that ,to my horror it gave a pop up showing Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site, operation aborted. My first words were WTF.. This was the first time I encountered this when I opened my blog.I checked for any typos..No mistakes.I pressed OK button on the pop up and then F5 ,in spite of knowing F5 cannot do any miracles. No miracle happened. I repeated it 5 times. All of a sudden my heart started pounding.Then I started questioning my self. Did Google blacklist my account? Did anybody flag?When was the last time I opened my blog?

Tried to open some other sites. There was no problem. A flashing idea popped up in my mind :)... Mozillaaa..To my relief the answers to the above questions were no....And then ,is Mozilla trying to be sweet? No more browsers in my notebook. I cannot verify the credibility of Mozilla.:((Ended up creating this post using Mozilla..but still wondering WTF is IE7 not opening my blog....Let me see after some time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude stop cussing! :O

Luboš Motl said...

Eight methods to cure the bug with the Sitemeter collapsing MSIE7.

Girish said...

@Namratha
Ha ha:)

@lumo
Thanks for the Info:)