Monday, July 28, 2008

Fusionopolis

Fusionopolis-My company's new building name. Today was the first day at the new office. New place, new environment and of course some new faces. People who holed up themselves in the old campus can be seen now, thanks to the cubicled work space.

The enthu to enter the new swanky building at last subdued. I entered with great zing wanting to explore the place asap. And I was not disappointed. Its ritzy, comely, pacific yet creepy. One can have an awesome view of the city and the sea from my floor and I kept staring at the oceanic view.

I then stolidly strolled across the office and then went in search of my cabin. It was little messy looked like an infirmary with people helping each other to logistic their stuff . I was exuberant to find my place and then started my session of unpacking. But there's something to brood-will this place be an art movie theatre or will it be a like a work place which I envision always..only time will tell..

No comments: