Thursday, August 7, 2008

Beijingjing Olympics

Just a day left before the Olympic Games kick start in Beijing. Olympics never meant a big event for me considering the fact that my country doesn't win big medals. Hmm...hope one fine leap year would be in waiting for my country.

I would like to introduce these cute cute characters to my blog or rather introduce my blog to these chars:)..These dolls are so cuuuute.Tiny nose and oval shaped eyes..Typical Chinese look huh...They don't have ears yet have names...Beibei, Jingjing, Huanhuan, Yingying and Nini...These are not just some other tongue twisting Chinese names. I came to know from my Chinese friend that these names have some significance. The names of the above dolls stands for Beijing Huan Ying Ni (omit the recurring part from their names) meaning Beijing Welcomes You..Ha ha that's something cool...

No comments: