Sunday, August 17, 2008

Singh is Kingg



If you have just glanced the picture, I suggest you to see it again. You will notice the protagonist is replaced by Manjeet Singh. Waaaait!!!Wondering who this Manjeet is? He is my supervisor in the company I have been working :)..

One day I was casually strolling in the corridor and suddenly my eye caught Katrina staring at me:)..And a careful second glance left a scintillating image of a person whom I have been seeing daily for over some months. I managed to spell out the name in the lowest decibel possible Majeeeeet!!! dragging the letter e till my lips can no longer be stretched. He has put the photo hanging to his cubicle!!! I didn't want to miss this funny side of my supervisor. In a flash of a second my mobile appeared in my hand and then fiddling with its settings ended up taking this snap and left as casually as I came there to avoid suspicious glances from my colleagues and with a victorious smile as if I have taken a cover picture due for the next release of the Playboy

No comments: