Thursday, August 28, 2008

And the Wait is Over...

The day has finally come.. the last day of my internship..Its not that I have been dying for this day...I just got bored of it...You can call it as a '3 month itch' ..No more early wake ups...The Sun God can now be happy( at least for the next 4 months) as he doesn't need to see my gloomy sullen face every morning, cursing him for staying away for just 12hours!!

But do I miss my Office...?I don't think so..I don't miss my office, my cabin, my colleagues....It just doesn't have that substance to cause the melancholy...I am very much happy to catch up with my school work again...last months of my graduate studies....should make use of it...

I should thank my (ex)company for one thing..for helping me to appreciate the student life...As they say, one can appreciate light only when one experiences darkness....( now that doesn't mean I stayed in darkness for the past three months:)..I learnt a lot from that)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gd post bro....u have ended ur ' 3 month itch' ..nw its my turn :(..girrriiiiiii veti veti :P

NIHA said...

that's exactly how I felt after my internship came to an end :)

Gautam said...

same here dude..

Tejal said...

lol..nice post!
me liked your blog too :)