Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Songs.mp3

I wonder how a song can change my mood. One moment I feel I am enveloped by emptyness being deprived of everything and the next moment after listening to a song(not all songs,of course) there will be colors coming from no where replenishing my spirits and strengths.I sometimes turn deaf to the outside world but to the song....

For no apparent reason the transient state of my mind engendered by the emptyness feels so pumped up. The music does this remarkable thing turning yourself to a turncoat. It does cajole you many a times and then you cant help but keep wondering why this metamorphoses within you took place in a few thousands of seconds!!!

It encapsulates you in the virtual world of happiness bringing a subtle smiles of enlightment unfolding your lips and out of a nostalgia, sometimes springing tears into your eyes. I remember many a times I used to keep the door ajar while showering allowing the extra decibles to reach my eardrum thus helping me to croon over the lyrics. Such was the heights of craziness..

On that note I list some damn sweet lyrics which cannot be missed out at any time..

Tumse Song from Jab We Met( it goes without saying ..this is my fav one:) ... )

Aankhon mein ankhne teri
Bahoon mein baahein teri
Mera na mujhe mein kuch raha hua kya
Baaton mein baatein teri
Raatein saugatein teri
Kyun tera sab yeh ho gaya hua kya
Mein kahin bhi jata hoon
Tumse hi mil jata hoon
Tumse hi tumse hi
Shoor mein khamoshi hai
Thodi se Behoshi hai
Tum se hi tum se hi

Kahin tho Song in JTYJN
Jahan mein jahan tu aur jahann
Bass tere mere jazbaat hai
Hogi jahan subah teri
Palkoki kirano mein
Lori jahan chand ki
Sune teri baahon meinnn…..

Bolna Halke Halke from JBJ

Dhaage tod laao chandani se noor ke
Ghoonghat hi banalo roshini se noor ke
Sharma gai to aagosh mein lo
ho Saaaso se uljhi rahi meri saasein

PS: The above list is only extensive but not exhaustive:)...

No comments: