Saturday, August 30, 2008

I salute 'Mumbai Meri Jaan'

Mumbai Meri Jaan - A must see movie...I liked it...I didn't feel bored even for 5 Min's. The film kept rolling and I was glued for the entire two and a half hours.

Realised how big India was..India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Srilanka were all under one roof called India. And as if this is not enough some SOBs trying for another split..

All the characters( soha,maddy,kaykay,irfan) in the movie were personified perfectly. In spite of the shiver running down their spine the resilience showed by the Mumbaikars after the blast(7/11) should really be appreciated.

It takes tons of courage to board the crammed trains the very next day after the blasts. They might have had ripple of thoughts flashing in their mind whenever they see any suspicious articles. But one has to live with this.....After all, you cant keep looking over both the shoulders at once but being vigilant. And the news channels ...You don't believe how they try to create a mountain out of molehill. Such a suckers..I do believe this happens even off screen..

On that note I salute Mumbai Meri Jann..It was so realistically taken..Watch this movie..You will not regret of wasting your 2.5hrs...

2 comments:

Tejal said...

Hmmm havent watched it yet but since u've praised it so much..will watch it soon!
btw, i've added u to my blog roll! :)

Girish said...

I am honoured:)