Sunday, September 28, 2008

My first Tag....

Saw this tag somewhere and decided instantly that this would be my first tag ..kinda cool one..

Life ten years ago

Bindass school life..no worries..Started coming to school in Pants. Yeah that was the great thing during my schooling...and some of the milestones in my life..Hate my +2 life. Missed my parents.

Life five years ago:
Engineering...By far the best phase of my life. I wish I were in B.E throughout my life. New people, great friends, new experiences, good and bitter memories. Missed the forests for the trees. 

Life a year ago:
New place,New people again, back with parents, good homely life..Bad college life..

Life In Future:

There will  still be a dawn and a dusk and I need to move on...My life, my way...

5 Snacks I enjoy:

Cake, Ice cream, chocolate, panipuri and French fries

5 Bad habits I have:

Short temper.

Stubborn.

Bad at forgetting the past.

lack of patience.

Bad Listener.

5 Locations I would like to run away to:

Hyderabad

Goa.

Any secluded and calm place

5 Things I love to do:

Chat with an old friend and have a belly bursting laugh.

Late night bike rides with the air striking hard against you.

Watch movies, movies and movies.

Play Tennis and Badminton.

Visit new places.

5 Things I will never wear:
hmmm Only one I guess. An yellow color shirt.

5 Biggest joys at the moment:
Going to F1 in few minutes.

Writing in my blog.

Seen a scrap written by a friend.

Almost finished my assignment.

Listening to Jab We Met songs.

5 Things I do not like:

Lying.

Laziness.

Unkempt.

Body Odour.

Breaching a Trust.

Something to achieve next year:

Get some damn good job.

Something that has impacted me last year:

Better leave than say here. I was thought the Murphy's law. 

What I will miss about 2007:

My engineering life, my friends and my place.

5 Things I want to do before I die:

Realise my dreams.

Make my parents proud.

Visit many places.

Scuba Diving.

Possess a villa in a country side.

 

2 comments:

AV said...

Is the the G that prohibited himself and us from eating "Cake, Ice cream, chocolate, panipuri and French fries" ???
U have changed soo much..

Girish said...

Who??