Friday, September 5, 2008

I miss the candlelights

Recently I had encountered an incident which I almost forgot after coming to Singapore. My apartment wiring was undergoing an up gradation, as a result there was an power cut for some hours.. Then I realised that there exist something called a blackout. After a long time I felt I longed for a power cut...

Who said power cuts are always cursed..? Probably they are the one who have never experienced the magic of the darkness...I can use all the superlatives to express the bandwidth of ecstasy that a blackout brings along with it..

And a blackout when you are cramming would be a awesome feeling..Initially it would start with all the swear words I know and then pleading the unknown current man( its so funny.. that's what I use to call) virtually...

Then I end up with a flicker of smile crossing my face and placating the silent theatre of my mind to take a break from burning the midnight oil. At that instance newtons law would no longer seem applicable and I can see myself flying in the air, not giving a damn for the next day exam.... I remember how I used to pester my roomies with my stimulated pumped up madness..It was such a fun to tease them with my craziness..I miss all those..

And the moment the power is restored my cloud 9 gets condensed and I get sucked into the little study-centered world enveloped by the emptiness, encapsulated with an avalanche of thoughts about the next day exam and forming a cocoon of my so called exams-don't waste-time thought...

And the bottom line, I miss the candle lights...

No comments: