Monday, December 1, 2008

New Phase

First day of my corporate life...And I am very happy that I started my corporate life on my Mom's birthday.... Happy birthday Mom...:).. Also one my goods friends Bday..Happy Bday Sravanthi...

The first day started with a audience with my company's director...And the meeting was true inspiring...Such a wonderful and friendly man to talk with.. I didn't have a felling that I am talking to a director...His words of encouragement did inspire me...

Coming to the company policies and habits, for me its totally awry and strange..

1) First and foremost..My company has an uniform:)...The uniform is worn  by everyone.Right from the director to the clerk..

2)Since my company is a Japanese one, some of the Japanese  habits are followed. Like bending and saying bye after a meeting is adjourned. 

3) I was given material containing Japanese characters.....For my reference:)

4)Every day at 10am we have a gathering for about 3-5min. However the gatherings will be different for each day.. One day all the departments meet and the other day only people of the respective teams meet and discuss...

I guess there will be many more in the store...Hope it would be a smooth journey...

No comments: