Saturday, December 20, 2008

Telephone etiquette

I am not the one who follow etiquette always but I am definitely is the one who know when to follow...And according to me this particular telephone etiquette is the one which people ought to follow...at least while talking to me over the phone..

I feel like getting over a top of the tower and scream aloud so that everyone hears that..Once and for all...I hate when anyone calls me and talks to the person beside him/her without even saying "One minute" or "One sec" or something like that...I don't say you shouldn't talk to anyone but please do that by telling to the other person on the phone..

Come on guys.. I am on the other side hearing to you and you suddenly speak to the person beside you, and me on the other side trying to figure out whats going on...Its like finding silvers of cloud in the middle of all blue skies...Give me a break!

No comments: