Friday, November 28, 2008

The haunted HOUSE: India

I just don't fathom why we Indians forget( in a week if its gruesome and if its in cosmopolitan) that we had a terror attack, faster than the success of a recent cricket series...I just don't fathom..and I mean it...

The 26/11 Mumbai attack is the most brazen one I have ever seen and I can without any second thought put this with a comma or perhaps a semicolon at the side of the 9/11 attacks in a list of top ten worst terror attacks. Such is the scale of destruction. 

Every month a weekend is dedicated to the terrorists....And its not just confined to one part of the country..North, South, East, West... Name a economic power station..and I will throw some light for you( on the terror attacks)..I am sick of it...

The PM says its very unfortunate incident..Yeah right...turning your fortune into an unfortunate one...Does unfortunate things happen every month my dear dutifully elected PM...I presume not...It doesn't happen and if it does happen it shouldn't happen...A weak government which cant even ensure the safety of its citizens...I saw a thread in orkut in Indians in Singapore community asking is it safe to travel to Mumbai this week...An Indian thinking twice to go to her motherland...pathetic...

Yeah and lastly for all those countries who threw some free advice( which they were not asked for) first mind your own lawn before trying to water other's...I agree its the gutter out there...Refrain from putting your beak any where near the gutter...You see it doesnt appeal to you..We are self reliable and we can handle our own problems..

I pray for all those people who lost their lives..especially the task force and the commandos..May those souls rest in peace....Kudos to the valour shown by them....And those mothaf***** terrorists...I wish Allah come and enlighten all of them..

And I think its time for saffronization at the center...Enough is enough...You had many chances..Mr.Singh please give way...

No comments: