Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dunk in "Japanese"

I am in that league of people who admire Japanese...For many reasons..First and foremost, I think no other country can recover the way Japan recovered after the deadly World War...It was and is possible only for Japan..Don't know how they do but they do...

My company being a Japanese one I noticed some thing which really appalled me..They use the products which are from Japan or in other words, products made by a Japanese company..

The Micro controllers we use are Japanese one. We use NEC, Panasonic and Renases- All truly Japanese. They don't touch Philips , Atmel etc etc..The cars the executive board use are the Japanese ones. Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi...The stationary we use are made in Japan. Even the rest room accessories are made in Japan..!!This is no coincidence...Or is it..?I think this is strange...

In some way I think I am getting "dunked in Japanese" for good:)...To hell with every other thing...

No comments: