Friday, July 11, 2008

The Happening...

I happened to see this movie -The Happening..Let me confirm first. I am not writing a review for this movie. There are zillion reviews out there where you can get a clear picture of this picture and I don't want to be a one in that lot. What made me to create this post is the crap involved in it.

Personally I didn't like the movie. It didn't struck the chord. Its a fool's errand. I mean the theme itself is farcical..What the fish..Tress killing humans by releasing toxins!!! I had a argument or rather a discussion with one of my friends. He agrees with the story and says its the package for us called period of evolution which I couldn't agree.

Are they taking avenge to what we have done to them for over the centuries..? Trees can talk, amble in LOTR's but not beyond that boundary. Its not going to happen like The Happening..And if that is the case my dear trees we have reached an impasse, so lets have a truce..We'll make you an offer you can't refuse :P

Ciao...

No comments: