Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Vroooom F1 Singapore


There are many firsts in this GP.
First  F1 night race,first Singapore race and the last, my first race:).. The devils were roaring in the circuit when I entered.  I kept saying to myself "the month long wait was finally over"..The formulas racing through my mind were simple.....want to get a glimpse of these machines asap....the urge, popping in me from a very long time..from the moment the tickets were put in my hand:)..

The night was perfect for the dark Knights to zoom through the streets....No rain :( (unfortunate for me and fortunate for drivers). And the first glance for the true Indian was a Indian team machine..Force India..Yeah beat the breaks off of that man..

The decibel level was at the acme..True Dolby stereo:D...The millions of seconds wait was over in a nanosecond.... or was it a pico sec. Whatever....The devil just zoomed past me and I still kept staring at the road with an animated face...A wow expression on my face...

Goddamn race....enjoyed the dramas that had taken place during the race. I couldn't avoid a laugh for myself seeing at the plight and luck of the Ferrari's. Its not that I hate Ferrari. I just don't like them. I just don't like the champions... You see I don't like "The Big Guys"(exclude Federer. I started loving him when Sampras was "The Guy". Fed was a dark horse at that time). True, The Ferrari's are the guys who are capable of kissing the velocity of the sound if not the speed of light.... 

On that note I give a full five for the organisers for making the event a grand success...It was picture-perfect event..I hope they don't organise any more night races. One side of the coin they waste hell lot of power and the other side they say Save Earth. Conserve Energy. Such an out of phase act...The beauty of the race is the Beast....not the lights..

Cheerio

No comments: