Thursday, September 25, 2008

My journey to Amazing Thailand!!!

She is amazing, marvelous, stupendous and captivating...Her sheer beauty will help you find yourself in the wonderland. Its the fantasy turned into reality. The artistic beauty turned into reality. Its the journey through space and time. The banality overruled. The blue sheet of the Indian ocean lying beneath the sunlight enthrals you. This is Thailand for you.

I didn't know enough about the beauty to recognise it at a glance..The dormant state of my mind took its own time to react to my eye impulses and to believe the marvel that stood in front of me. Slowly I found myself aahing and oohing at her!!!

The midterm break was used effectively and took off to Phuket on Saturday. A beach with a small shore will do for me, to raise my enthu level and to get pumped up. And Phuket has just this to offer me. Myriad beaches just to evoke my senses and helping me to understand the unfathomable.

Went to Phi-Phi island, James bond Island and places within the Phuket. Phi-Phi island is the amazing beach place I have ever seen. Boy, the water was absolutely pristine blue . I was freezed by its beauty. We did snorkeling there. The flora and fauna under the water has its own way of presenting the mother nature.

Not to forget the Thai food. By far the best sea food I ever had.( I am very bad at experimenting different cuisines and hate sea food). I still can't believe that I had sea food. I had become carnivorous to the core. Amazingly my boundary with never crossed chicken, seen itself encircling the lobster, crab, squid, prawn and the fish. Amazing dishes. This trip definitely thought me to explore a cuisine beyond the Indian food....

Rented a bike and later regretted. I don't understand WTF am I tormented whenever I ride a bike. A flat tyre again in my life. Aargh!!! I am sick of these punctures. Give me a break please. At least on a tour. My own bike had given enough of these. Luckily had a garage nearby. The night life and spa's are the other centers which enchants you, making your body and soul rest in peace.

On the whole an awesome trip and one of my trips I can never forget....

If you plan to go, the detailed itinerary of ours can be got here:)...Have fun...
http://weekendoutings.blogspot.com/2008/09/amazing-thailand.html

No comments: