Sunday, October 5, 2008

Miss miss and misss...

Why do I always feel that I am late by few hundreds of seconds to everything whenever I need to reach my destination asap...

Get down my apartment and walk to the bus stop and see the bus leaving just in front of me..1st miss..Wait for 10 more min for the next bus to arrive...

Reach the MRT by the next bus to take red line train and yet again you can see the train just closing its doors right in front of you...2nd miss...there comes the instant swear word...Wait five more minutes for the next train.At the same time you see the unwanted green line train just arriving at the other platform...aargh!!!

Get into the crowded brightly lit car and wait for 30+ minutes and get ready to change to the purple line train..There come the fresh jolt...The purple line train just departing, teasing you again...3rd miss..I just cant believe my luck...phewwww....Net lost 20 min!!!

And why do I feel that whenever I have hell lot of time at my disposal , all the trains synchronise and come or at the worse wait till I reach the train...Come on...why don't you get the hell out of here...

G

No comments: