Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Anniversary...

It has been 1 year exactly.Last year the same time I was not even in a position to have my own food and now here I am, lightheartedly having an apple and blogging..Its amazing how time brings out the changes in you...

I don't even want to think of the dreadful 10 days. The 10 days,which appeared to be the longest 10 days in my life. Incidentally these 10 days were preceded by the shortest 7 days of my life. The days of Delhi and Raniketh. I should say I never had a ball like this. Had a awesome time in Raniketh. The clime, the beauty of Mother Earth can't be put in words. And the alpenglow...makes you think the world should be freezed straight away..

People always crave to live in the metropolis & seldom visit places like this. Just go to this place and it does its job..Its makes your bum hum and you will force yourself to leave this place and get back to the crammed ones again...I think I am off track, started off with something and blogging something...The thought of the Raniketh makes me like this..If possible I will create a post on the trip..

Coming back to my pathetic story, never was I admitted in a hospital before and I always used to brag about that. But God has some other plans for me. A dreadful jaundice landed me in the hospital and I was reminded the Murphy's law..Damn I was really freezed on my bed.Hardly could I do anything at that time..This damn disease brought in some uninvited guests with it. Fever, rashes, liver enlargement ,nausea and what not...It forced me to be abstemious and exacerbated my health...I was fortunate to recuperate within a short time...All thanks to my uncle, Vivek, Aditi's parents, my family and friends...


No comments: