Sunday, June 15, 2008

//Happy Fathers Day\\

I remember when I was a kid people always tried to grill me by asking me whom you love the most..Mummy or Daddy..? Obviously I didn't want to spill the beans and always tried to give a diplomatic answer. When I think of those things now ,it really appears quite ludicrous. Even now I think I will fumble when I am asked the same question.I cannot take the sides because both has their own role to play and complement each other.

I really spent very few years of my life with my Dad. Most of my school days were without him. His visits were once in an year. Unlike my Mom, I was more interested in knowing about the gifts he is going to get. And the day I come to know that he will be coming shortly, I used to take a pen& paper and jot down my wish list.

And one particular wish list always remained special to me-a video game. This time I was let down because I was told that he couldn't find time for that.phew...my vision was blurred with the water in my eyes and I went outside furtively and let my eyes do the rest of the work,charily observing my surroundings so as to avoid embarrassment of being caught while crying for a silly thing. Ha ha later my dad had a surprise for me:)

My wishes were given the priority, as a result they sacrificed many. I regret for making them feel sad by some of my decisions. Always encouraged me, made me feel happy and never allowed anything to let me down. To me, he is the epitome of success and inspired me in many ways. Will always make you feel proud of your son. I am short of words to write about him..Love u lots dad...
Happy Pop's Day!!!

1 comment:

Nammu said...

very touching..good work :)