Saturday, May 31, 2008

B.o.o.k.s

When it comes to reading books I will be the one whom you don't want..:). I never bothered about reading anything apart from the acad ones which I couldn't spare because I need to sit for a 3 hour meditation class making my pen do the whole work..

I tried to breach this by trying The Da Vinci Code..This was officially my first book..I should say it was a pathetic start for a guy like me..Never I was involved in the story and always wondered why in the world should I waste my time by being immobile, holding a book..I used to enjoy reading Tin tin, Archies during my childhood..but as the time progressed even those turned mundane.

Now after two years, my mission saw some light.I finally succeeded in reading a whole book and I should say this was no easy task for a guy like me and I felt I was on the top of the world as if I was the only one out there to accomplish this (rare) feat..I am not fond of reading but some where down the heart I always felt I should add some books to my kitty( might be because of my pathetic verbal CAT score)..and that lead to 3 books in 10 days..not bad huh..?:)..This time I really enjoyed ..Hoping to add as many books as I can..After all, books are the Flying Saucer's helping us to travel without moving an inch...

No comments: