Sunday, March 29, 2009

Liddle Liddle Things

Sometimes even small things bring in great joy. It may not last the entire day but you know it makes your day. Getting soaked in this tiny tiny pool of happiness can even blow away the engulfed melancholy.

It should be totally out of blue you know not like counting your seconds to let it happen. Ya ya you know everything. What am I taking. Giving some run-of-the mill, mundane enlightenment lessons.

Two days back while I was searching for something I found money in one of my old jeans.Gee!! Now don't ask me how much was it.  It may not be big but was enough to buy some happiness to me.

The next day I tried to couple it with some other complimentary thing. Tried to call a old chum of mine and talk a blue streak. Fortunately or unfortunately I am not sure. But couldn't.  I miss my long lonely drives too..

No comments: