Saturday, March 21, 2009

FlashbacK

I don't remember whether this was in 4th standard or 5th standard but what I do remember is lot of other stuff..

The interval bell rung and I rushed to the ground( 1st to reach the ground,wah.. tapping myself) to play this game where we draw a big circle( its really big) and play with a stick with which you are suppose to hit the feet of other people who are then considered to be out. So this pepped up yours truly went to the ground running like a sprinter and was searching for the wand at the corner of the ground.

Suddenly my PT teacher( accompanied by some other teacher I don't remember) whistled ( with her little device) and called me towards her. Already half dead I reached her. 

Her : What were you doing there.?

I      : Nothing Miss. Playing.

Her : "See Madam these children are so lazy to even go to rest rooms."

Me  : (in my mind)Erm...She thinks I am taking a leak..?

The other teacher: He is lying Madam.See his pants. They are wet( which was in fact true. Got scared after seeing her.)

Then she used her trademark ear twisting and twisted it like any other Natraj eraser and let it go after my eyes pleaded guilty( I was not).

I didn't forget you Ms. Showri. Neither did I forget your face. Also you were my Moral Science teacher who gave a farewell speech saying" I don't punish you without your mistake. I hope you agree with me children".Gerrrr..Like my foot...



No comments: