Saturday, March 14, 2009

Beach Walker

I have just noticed I forgot posting one important event. Oh damn how could I forget this.. Isnt it such an important event to post? Yes indeed. Considering the fact that I posted even some crap events. Not that my posts are crappy ok.. Dare to call that….This is the window through which my eccentric mood-swings flows.

From when did 'Johnnie Walker' started walking and 'Old Monk' started talking..Gee!!!Yeah its on the auspicious India’s republic day on the Indian ocean shores.

People who know me will not buy this and people who doesn’t know me will think why did it take so long considering the fact that I was a cageless bird which can reach its wings to the farthest pole.

I felt rambunctious,no qualms. Life is like Saturday night lets do balle balle..:) 

No comments: