Sunday, May 25, 2008

Birthday...

Yeah, its my birthday and starting a blog today is a perfect gift to me from myself..The day started with flabbergasts from my sis and peachy gifts from the same..Didn't have a proper sleep then, expecting a call from X who later buzzed me but talked for just 4.48min...The whole day my mobile kept beeping which was pretty aberrant..unusual because on a given day on an average my mobile wakes up from its sleep for at most 2 calls or max 4 calls with the extra 2 calls contributed by the wrong calls. My mobile would have been startled for its activeness today..:)

The day was spent by going out for a lunch with my parents and sis and then going to Orchard for shopping....After a very long time we took out our time for lunch and we had a ball..

This Bday is different if I think of my friends...The so called noname13.c friends..The same friends who made my 21st Bday, The Most Memorable Bday..The 21st Bday, where I had a packed schedule right from 8am to 12pm with the first destination being @ EatStreet with Y(Sorry guys the names are withheld) at 8am and the last one being Prav's houz at 12pm..And this time my dear friends they didn't even bother to call and wish me...Reason:They forgot my Bday( to be precise they don't remember)..Thanks for the wishes Guys..

I don't crib about this year's bday...After all, I was there with my parents and sis after many years and I am very much happy for that..The day was very much perfect..And its my fault to expect something from someone...And even the dearest of them couldn't be different from them...

Anyways I am happy with the way my day turned out ....Happy Birthday to me...:)

Ciao...

P.S: Didn't mean to offend anyone.Chill Out

No comments: