Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kail in a new phase...


As expected Kailash is the first one to get married in my Engg batch..at the age of 23:).. I am very much happy for him but equally sad that I couldn't be a part of his wedding... I wanted to visit his marriage more than anything else...couldn't help but give a miss...

I remember he telling me that he wouldn't marry if I fail to show my presence in his wedding. But broke the word and got married off :)..Kameena..

I am sure Pooja would have an amazing rest of her life with as always chirpy, bubbly, lively Kail...And I feel jealous of her because this will a transformed Kailash you know like the responsible hubby...ha ha..Doesn't suit the nonchalant attitude of my buddy...

Without any blur I can envisage a picture of you with Sonu (catching his finger) &Monu (on your chest) ;) coming for my marriage...

I wish both of you have an amazing married life...Have a great life buddy...Congratulations!!!

No comments: