Sunday, February 8, 2009

I feel aweful

I believed Roland Garros is the only Waterloo for this Napoleon (read Roger Federer). My belief was washed away by a torrent. The mission was to re-write the history books. It was achieved but not like the way the Emperor wanted. Fed faced yet an other defeat. This time it’s not the meadows or the murky clay but at the hard court by the same prick (read Rafael)

The game was no less than a warrior fight-one aiming for his maiden title at the Oz and the other to stand tall among all. Top notch tennis played by humanly demons from the Swiss and Spain. The play ended with Rafael placing his dart even on the Oz soil.

Roger shed his tears yet again. This time it’s excruciating. “God, it’s killing me” is reverberating in my ears.

I feel awful…

No comments: