Saturday, October 11, 2008

To whom ever it may concern

What is the use of having a blog when I cant express my true feelings...Why do my freedom of speech  finds itself clawed...? Why do I get tongue-tied at times....? Why do I give a damn about what other people think when they don't....

Sometimes I want to hit the nail right on the head but later end up beating around the bush like I am it doing now...I don't think I am a flake....I am not...I would love to be like the Gary Murphy character in Along came a spider. Not like a sadistic one but just doing things whatever I intend to do and impulsively without giving a second thought.

But the problem is I happen to have a second thought....always...I am just flimsy..I guess flimsy is an understatement...A superlative for that would be a apropos one...

P.S: This is not an allegory...So please lock your deciphering skills....Consider it as one of my rants and ramblings....