Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2 years and one day

Yippee!! It has been two years one day since I have been to Singapore. Thought of writing yesterday only but was too preoccupied with other stuff. These two years were bumpy in some way and smooth in some other way. A rough sketch of these two years. Lets roll back in time.

I just breezed through my masters. It was so quick that I hardly realised I was doing it. And more quicker was my job trails. I was just lucky enough to get my current job. If I wouldn't have got God knows what I would have been doing right now. And now 8 months into my current job and I like it. But really gets tough sometimes. Life is marching itself off in a carefully constructed and unspectacular measure.

And it has been two years since I have fallen ill. Kinda lull after a storm(read jaundice). I would have been little proud if I haven't visited a doctor during this time. Thanks to my sports related injuries, the survival of that pride became tough during the last half year. Multiple injuries but yours truly still going great guns. Actually I started loving to be fit. It makes me feel so good and refreshed. And my fitness conscience making me stick to my diet.

During these years my badminton skills has shot up. So are my swimming skills. Learnt tennis, and salsa and the hunger for more activities is always there.

Few things I like in Singapore:
1) I like everything to be organized and this place is surely more than that.
2) I never had the time and facilities to explore my extra-curricular interests before coming here. Not anymore.

On the other side of the coin this place surely kicks in the boredom. If not for my family I would have been bored to death. Actually my Engineering is to be blamed. Had hell of a time and now I miss my friends. This this the bumpiest part of all..Life would have been much better with few changes. It always is!!

G

No comments: