Thursday, April 30, 2009

Metathesiophobia

The word ‘Change’ is echoing like never before. I hate to admit that I have started hating that word. Of late changes freak me out. More so I don’t want any change in my life, at least for now. I am happy with the way things are going. I don’t want this damn thing do change my regular chores. 


I don’t want new people entering my radar. I don’t want old people leaving the same. It may get ridiculously monotonous. That’s fine…at least it’s not making things doleful. No more mood swings. No more penchants for anything. Just me and my damn environment, which is the product of mine but not the vice versa. What am I? Probably your answer: A damn self-centered bloke. My reply: you got it wrong. 


And when it comes to farewells..yes you guessed it right. I loathe airport farewells. Also pickups but on a lighter side for varied reasons. 


Reckon my psyche gotta change. I did change. Didn't I? After all Change is the only Constant happening in everyday life.  Hmpf.


G

No comments: